Here you will find some wonderful Tinkerbell birthday party supplies from our partner, Birthday in a Box. We also included links for Tinker Bell cake decorating, including Tinker Bell edible cake decorations. We will be adding party ideas as soon as we can, if you need assistance with party ideas for this theme, or if you would like to share some ideas of your own, we would love to hear from you!
- Decorate in shades of pinks, pale lime greens, and purples
- If you wish, incorporate the Peter Pan theme
- Sprinkle "fairy dust" (silver and pink confetti or sequins) into invitations and on tabletops at the party
- Fill a trunk with fairy costumes and let the guests dress up (check out after-Halloween sales)
- Get a Tinkerbell Pinata
- In your party area, create a world the way a fairy would view it, ie: large flowers with vine-y stems made from posterboard; large bugs made from posterboard...
- Serve guests pink sherbet punch and tell them it is pixie punch
- Serve tiny cookies, cheese sandwiches cut into triangles, and Bugles snacks.
- Also serve grapes with white chocolate drizzled on.
- Purchase fairy costumes in a variety of colors after Halloween on discount. Save for party to allow guests to dress up and pretend.. what fun!
- Hand out fairy wands, wings, and pixie sticks...
Make your own Fairy Hideaway for a perfect party spot, from Soleil Moon Frye:
Step into the land of make-believe.
Tiptoe over the threshold of this gauzy green hideaway and into the land of make-believe. Easy to set up beneath a tree limb or ceiling, and crowned with a colorful garland of blossoms and ribbons, the Fairy Bower is roomy enough for several children to play inside, and is a magical place for picnics, tea parties and get togethers with fairies and princesses.
Hand out small fabric pouches filled with costume jewels, bubbles, magic wands, glittery stickers
Ask someone talented to do Fairy Face Painting
Ask someone to help guests to make pretty beaded bracelets to take home...
Play Tinker Bell Bingo!