A long time ago...
in a galaxy far, far away....
a Star Wars party was set to be discovered....
Host a Star Wars party that even Darth Vader would love! Here are some great Star Wars party ideas and party supplies...
Star Wars Deluxe Party Supplies
More Star Wars Party Supplies:
- Make your own invitations... word them "You have been chosen... to attend Hunter's Star Wars Party!"
- Address each invitation to "Jedi _____" (guest's last name)
- Decorate with Star Wars toys and posters
- Hand out a light saber for each guest as a party favor
- Star Wars Pinata
- Hand out Pop Rocks and Star Wars Pez for another party favor idea.
- Serve Jedi Juice (your choice KoolAid), Star sandwiches, and lightsabers (pretzel rods).
- Play a game of Star Warstm charades. List the characters, and have the kids act out the powers or character traits that each possesses. Start with Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Emperor Palpatine, General Grievous, Padme Amidala, Wookie, Jango Fett, Clone Troopers, C3PO, and R2D2, giving them a good mix of good and evil! (courtesy of Shindigz.com)
- Watch a Star Wars DVD marathon, there are six of them!
- Play Star Wars Trivia! Here is a good website for Q & A's: Star Wars Trivia
- Create the mood with this Star Wars Music.