They're baaaack! The Smurfs are almost just as popular as they were in their hayday in the 80's. A lot of kids are loving the new Smurf movie and parents are requesting some Smurfy ideas to pull it off! Here you will find Smurf party ideas and party supplies for a Smurftastic party!
- Decorate with blue balloons, streamer, and tablecovers.
- Serve blueberry muffins, blueberry yogurt, and blue ice cream (call them smurfberries).
- Hand out small Smurf figurines as party favors.
- Play a "Smurfy" game of hide and seek with the one being "it" dressed as Gargamel and the hiders as Smurfs!
- Use Smurf toys, stuffed or not, and use for decor and a table centerpiece.
- Set up a craft table with a plastic tablecover and set out a container of blue playdough and white playdough for each child. Have them make their own Smurfs out of playdough.
- Play old Smurf cartoons on DVD.
- Use Smurf posters to decroate party room.
- On invitations, make a note "don't tell anyone how to find our Smurf Village, especially not Gargamel!"
- Serve blue punch, mini sub sandwiches, and cupcakes with blue frosting.