Every little girl will be the 'belle of the ball' with a princess party! Here are some fun princess party ideas, including ideas for formal invitations, frilly decorations, and lots of girl-y things...
These princess party supplies were found at Birthday in a Box.
Other related princess party supplies:
"Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Princess ______ requests your presence for the celebration of her birthday." "Please contact the Queen to R.S.V.P." ~ On the invitation, ask each child to dress as a princess in her favorite dress.
- Print your own, using an elegant font, on formal stationary:
- Use white and pink tulle (from your local fabric store) and drape over the doorway. Decorate main table with a pink tablecloth. Add sparkly confetti. Scatter costume pearl necklaces and the like in the center of the table (around the cake or food). Pearly white, pink, and purple helium balloons and a pinata. Create a beautiful pink castle out of oatmeal boxes...
- Serve 'tea sandwiches' ~white bread with cream cheese and strawberry jam, with crusts removed and cut into small triangles.
- White chocolate drizzled over grapes
- White grape juice in (plastic) champagne flutes
- Fill a small silky drawstring purse with a ring pop, a tiara, fancy white gloves, lip gloss and candy necklace. See Oriental Trading's link to left for these items...
- Purchase a pack of plain party hats. Provide glue-on rhinestones, feathers, sequins, markers, and glue. Have each 'princess' decorate her own birthday hat.
- Princess parade (like musical chairs)
- Movie showing of "Cinderella"
- Slay the dragon ~ pinata that is...