Need ideas for planning a fun and whimsical polka dot party? Look no further, we will show you some cute ideas and perfect polka dot party goods!
- decorate with glass jars full of "Dots" candy, and "candy buttons".. Add a cute fabric polka dot ribbon.
- serve melon balls with cream cheese/marshmallow cream dip
- Jello Jigglers (shaped round of course)...
- Cheese Ball with Ritz Crackers
- Play Twister!
- Play Bingo
- For Party Favors, hand out: bubbles, punch ball, bag of gumballs, hi-bounce balls...or for girls, polka dot barrettes, ribbons, jewelry, etc..
- Decorate walls with solid color paper plates in various colors. Tape to walls and windows to give a 'polka dot' effect.
- Use m&ms to scatter on tabletops for the 'polka dot' look...
- kids can help with the invitations using hole punchers, cardstock, stickers, buttons, and markers...
- make candy suckers or buy them and tie with polka dot ribbon...
- Hula hoops are a fun activity. See who can keep it up the longest!