To quote Phineas, "I know what we're gonna do today!" Here are the blueprints for a spectacular Phineas and Ferb party!
- The ideal party location is the backyard during summer -that's where all of the magic happens with Phineas and Ferb!
- Ask Dad to dress as Dr. Doofenshmirtz , and greet guests at door.
- Have the kids participate in a "Invention" contest! -Divide the kids into 2 groups. Provide them with posterboard, assorted cardboard boxes, markers, paper clips, tape, cups, paper, etc. Ask them to draw up an invention and create a model of it with the supplies provided. Winning group receives a prize. Runners Up receive a smaller prize per child.
- Serve summer-fun party food: sno cones, hot dogs, watermelon, and world famous P & F lemonade!
- Play "Pin the tail on Perry" using this template.
- Hand out journals and pens to take notes on future inventions, and assorted spy gear (for Perry).