With "Spongebob Squarepants", "Shark Tales", and many other ocean characters being so popular, now is a great time to have an OCEAN party! Here are some fun ocean party ideas that you can easily incorporate with a Finding Nemo party, a Spongebob party, or a Shark Tales Party...
Other Ocean-themed party supplies:
- First, purchase a package of blank envelopes (Walmart is inexpensive). Draw a starfish on a piece of cardboard (to fit in the envelope), cut out and make that your template. or- also we found a great site online for pictures of ocean life-- see <http://www.lafishmag.com/clipart.html> Trace the starfish on different colored sheets of cardstock (look in the scrapbook aisle of your local craft store). Cut out each starfish and handwrite your party info: "swim on over...to Nathan's Under the Sea party!", or "Join us, for under the sea adventures...at Becky's Ocean Party!" Of course, you can also purchase Under the sea invitations online.
- Use fish netting to hang on the walls or corners of your deck, garage, etc.. Stick plastic fish, crabs, etc.. in the netting.
- Use the 'Under the Sea' party supplies to decorate the tables. Adorn walls with colorful cutouts of ocean-life; seahorses, fishes, starfishes, dolphins, and the like. You can also tape blue and turqiose paper streamer form ceiling to floor and attach cutouts (just tape to ceiling and twist down to floor and tape.)
Incorporate a luau party with a Spongebob party. Dress tables with grass skirting and use leis for party favors... Use Spongebob toys and dolls for decor and centerpieces. Use Spongebob party supplies.
- Sunglasses or water goggles
- squirty fishes
- under the sea animals
- bag of goldfish crackers
- gummy fish
- juice box
- Get several pieces of extra large posterboard. Cut out the posterboard in a"surfboard" shape. Lay in a row on the floor. Provide markers, crayons, etc. and have the children decorate their own surfboards!
- Seashell macaroni and cheese with sprinkled goldfish crackers and 'octopi' (made from hotdogs, just slice 'legs' about 3/4 way up on hot dog)