Host a child's birthday party, where the magic show is the main event! Follow these easy steps and *poof!*, you, too can have a magical birthday party!
- Purchase black cardstock at your local craft store. Decorate with stars and moons stickers and gold glitter. Write in your party information with a white gel pen. Be creative with your wording, ie: "Please join us for a Magical time celebrating Steven's 5th Birthday!"
- Colors to use: Black, orange, red, gold...decorate using black plastic tablecovers, and huge black and gold helium balloons.
- Draw large playing cards out of white posterboard and hang on the walls...
- Use black plastic top hats turned upside-down on tables for centerpieces and fill with chips, etc...
- Definately hire a magician... it will be a wonderful childhood memory that they will not soon forget.