What fun to be had when you host a Lego Party! Here are some great Lego party ideas, and party supplies!
- Send out an ecard invitation from LegoLand.
- Decorate in primary colors: yellow, blue, red, green, and white...
- Set up a table with chairs for guests to play Legos...
- Use built Lego models for decor and centerpieces.
- Print Lego posters from the official site for decoration on walls.
- Make a Lego birthday cake! Just use marshmallows for the top and frost all.
- have Lego building contests
- party favors could include: Lego Candy, Legos of course, stickers, bubbles, and Silly Putty.
- Serve sub sandwiches and juice boxes...
- Get a Lego Pinata.. fill with small toys, candy and bagged fruit snacks...
For Josh's Lego 7th Birthday Party we bought the community set
from Amazon.com and gave each party guest a mini Lego figure, along with a Lego party blower and some candy...