This new adorable Farm Animals partyware is perfect for a farm-themed baby shower or child's farm party.
Partyware coordinates with solid yellow, lilac, pale blue, and pale green.
For a farm-themed baby shower:
- At Easter-time, it is easy to find many cute items that would coordinate perfectly with a farm animal-themed baby shower. IE: plush ducks, sheep, bunnies, etc... as well as, pastel table covers, duckie suckers, etc...
- simply decorate by tying helium balloons to mini bales of straw (found at your local craft store)for instant centerpieces.
- hang these cute barnyard decorations from the ceiling
- Make your own party favors: Purchase cute farm animal print fabric. Cut into 8" diameter circles. Fill with mints, nuts, Jordan Almonds, etc. Bring all corners of fabric to center and secure with pretty matching fabric ribbon.
- Hand out barnyard pencils with a tiny thank you note attached with pipe cleaners.
Make animal chocolate suckers (using candy molds from The Partyworks (see link below), wrap in cellophane and secure with pastel polka-dot fabric ribbon.
Play "baby animal guess" Type a list of animals on one side of page. Hand out to each guest. Have each guest write down what the name of the baby animal is next to each. The one who guesses the most correctly wins!
Line a wheelbarrow with plastic garbage bags or tarp, fill with ice (enough to cover your plastic), and load with various bottled soda, tea, and water.
Make a sheep cake or a cute cow cake.
Serve Pigs in a Blanket, and Buttermilk Biscuit Ham Sandwiches
use gingham tablecovers and wrap flatware with a matching napkin and secure with raffia