Love this idea for a movie! Disney's Brave is about a girl who confronts tradition and challenges destiny to change her fate. Here are some great tips and ideas for planning a Brave party!
- Use parchment paper and Old World font to create invitations on your computer. Fold and seal with a gold sticker.
- Transform party area into the beautiful and rugged Highlands of Scotland with green crepe streamers, tissue paper, and moss.
- Provide supplies and create a castle like those shown in the movie, use as a centerpiece and/or craft activity for the party.
- Using posterboard, recreate Celtic Banners and hang on walls for decor. Google "celtic banners" for ideas and images.
- Play Celtic music in the background.
- Hand out archery sets for a fun activity and let guests take them home as party favors. Set up targets. Here are instructions.
- Serve Scottish food.
- Serve Ginger Ale in goblets.
- Use Celtic fabric for tablecovers.