Looking for Bohemian style party ideas? Look no further, here you will find ideas for decor, appetizers, activities and more!
- Create your own invitations: Purchase inexpensive picture frames at the dollar store. Cover entire frame with beads. Print out invitation on plain white paper (use a font like this). Insert into frame and deliver.
- Hire a belly dancer for entertainment and to teach guests...
- Hire a henna tattoo artist, or get your own kit.
- decorate in jewel tones, ie: dark purple, deep red, and gold
- Create beaded works of art...Here is a how to book.
- Create low tabletops with scattered pillows for seating
Bohemian Tabletop Instructions here.
Casablanca Entrance for a party...you could create this atmosphere in a rented tent! Picture from Harem Nights Events .