Old MacDonald had a birthday, E-I-E-I-Ooooo...It's best to host a barnyard bash outside, as you can use a lot of straw for decorating... Here are some fun ideas for planning a fantastic farm/barnyard party for your little farmer.
Celebrate Express also has a barnyard baby's 1st birthday pattern. Visit them for a huge selection of barnyard/farm partygoods.
Other great farm partyware:
Use farm animal stickers...You will also need cardstock, markers, die cuts, and glue-on eyes would be fun too... Have your child put their creativity to work!
- Decorate the tables with a red gingham tablecover...
- Use bales of straw for seating...
- Draw large pigs, sheep, cows and the like unto posterboard for more decor...
Whether it be a cow, a pig, a sheep, or a horse cake, Family Fun has it!
- Teach 'em how to square dance! If you know someone that knows how, this is tons of fun!
- Cow, Pig, or Horse Pinata
- Take the little cowpokes on a hayride (pull a trailer from your tractor ~make sure you put lots of straw for cushion and make sure that it will be safe for the kids.. also have other adults to help)
- A straw cowboy hat, lined with a red bandana and filled with little farm animals stampers, farm stickers, animal noses, and a bag of trail mix (in large bowl, mix small pretzels, peanuts, raisins, m&m's, chocolate chips, and sunflower seeds, fill bags for each guest)