The Academy Awards takes place February 24th this year. Who doesn't enjoy being catty about those stars and starlets who just spent thousands of dollars to look great for one night? If its attention they're after they'll get plenty of it when you and your friends sit around and critique every minute detail (don't you think that lipstick color is just terrible on her?) Also, and this is of course secondary - you can pay attention to the awards. Have everyone fill out ballots and vote on the winners. Hand out our statues; make fun of the acceptance speeches and whine about who should have won. Add our accessories: sunglasses, boas, tiaras and Martini Spoken Here napkins and its like you're there. (Air kiss, air kiss). Click the photo for an entire collection of 'movie night' party supplies. provided by Plum Party.
- Glitz and glamour is the name of the game when decorating for a movie awards party. Use a red carpet to lead your friends to the party... see above right for photo. Use roses for a fabulous centerpiece for your table. Make your guests place cards, writing their names with a calligraphy pen.
- Of course the main attraction is starts at 8PM E/5PM P. Have your guests choose who they think will win... go to Oscar's Games
- and have an official ballot printed, make copies for all of your guests. The winner recieves a gift basket chock full of goodies,. a bottle of champagne, a tiara, an award of their very own, Godiva chocolates..etc.... see upper right corner for photos and to take you to Plum Party.
- for wonderful appetizer and dessert recipes. You could also make star cutout cookies. Just Sprinkle silver or gold candy sprinkles or balls on top.
- Boas, tiaras, faux diamond rings, small gold tie bags filled with chocolate truffles, like Godiva.
Click here for awards night party decorations, party supplies, and great party favors, including those mentioned above.
Here are just a few of the wonderful items that we found at Plum Party.
Visit Shindigz for other great Hollywood Awards Party supplies!